There is something special about the 26th Legislative District of Maryland. We are a gateway to Maryland from DC and Virginia. People from all over the eastern seaboard of the United States travel through our district and quite often stop to experience the culture of our communities. I want to make sure that they find us experiencing the best that Maryland has to offer. Send me to Annapolis so that I can fight to utilize evidence-based policy making to:
- Make our communities safer, walkable and livable through economic development and innovation and through expanded public safety strategies
- Improve Education for children of the 26th Legislative District including, early education, elementary education, middle school and high school
- Implement 2-generation strategies and programming in our district to improve maternal health and child well-being and to eliminate the impact of continually being under-resourced and under-served
- Enhance economic stability in the 26th Legislative District by increasing business opportunities and workforce development for all of our citizens
- Focus on the bolstering of health and wellness resources in the 26th Legislative District to close the health disparity gap for our communities
Having successfully worked to improve the lives of families, children and communities as a staff member in U.S. Senate and as a CEO of a non-profit advocacy organization, I am certain that I can get even more done for the 26th Legislative District if you elect me to the Maryland House of Delegates.
I really appreciate your willingness to consider sending me to Annapolis on your behalf. I would love to hear from you so that we can do this together! God bless you!